In addition to our annual festival, the Fort Worth Food + Wine Foundation hosts events throughout the year featuring international, national and local favorites from the worlds of beer, wine and spirits.
6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
Tickets: $75 (limit 50 guests)
- Duckhorn Vineyards, Napa
- Reynolds Family Winery, Napa
- Nickel & Nickel Winery, Napa
- Ken Wright Cellars, Oregon
Whether you’re a devoted collector, a serious consumer or an aspiring aficionado, you shouldn’t miss this rare opportunity to try a wealth of wines that claim consistently high scores from all esteemed wine critics, plus assorted Café Modern appetizers that pair well with all reserve choices!
6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Tickets: $30 (limit 30 guests)
- America: Basil Hayden’s Bourbon Whiskey
Artfully aged, light and easy to sip, with a clean finish
- Japan: Hibiki Japanese Harmony Whisky
Unique whisky inspired by the 24 Japanese seasons
- Ireland: Tyrconnell Single Malt Irish Whiskey
A superb Irish single malt, with a creamy character and a wonderfully smooth palate
- Scotland: Bowmore 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Exhibits beautiful coastal notes with gentle peat and balanced floral elements