We’re excited to introduce a delicious new way to kick of the festival. These Pre-fest Dinners will be held around Fort Worth at some of our hottest participants’ restaurants and will feature special menus developed specifically for our festival goers.
Thursday, April 5th
“A Tip of the Hat to Texas Cuisine” will feature ten culinary rock stars, including legendary cowboy chef Tom Perini and former Reata chefs like Tom Love and Grady Spears.
- 150 seats available
- $140 per person (includes wine pairings, tax and gratuity)
5 courses paired with Wente Wines, starting with a cocktail reception at 6:30pm.
- Each person will receive a goody bag from Mac’s on Main and Wente Wines
- 20 seats available
- $125 per person (includes wine pairings, tax and gratuity)
5 courses paired with Amici wine, starting with a cocktail reception at 6:30.
- Guest speaker, John Harris, owner of Amici Winery
- $160 per person plus tax and gratuity
Come and go Crawfish Boil on the patio featuring a full Cajun buffet.
- 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- $65 per person (Includes buffet and most drinks. Tax and gratuity not included.)
- Call for reservations (817) 984-1110